Tile Installers in Sherbrooke
Recent tile installation jobs completed in Sherbrooke
Refresh your home with tile - a durable and versatile material that can also give your home the aesthetic quality it needs. Every tile installation project is different, which is why hiring professional tile installers is your best bet when it comes to both simple and more complicated ideas. Our tile contractors make sure everything, from subflooring and measurements, to cutting and laying, are done perfectly. There's no need to worry about getting the right materials or knowing where to begin. The Home Depot Installers serve homeowners around Sherbrooke. They are licensed and background-checked, providing the complete package for any tile installation project. Connect with one of our trusted Home Depot Tile Installers through our online request form and find out how we can help!
Why Choose the Home Depot
Rated and Reviewed
|All Local Pros are independently background checked.||All Local Pros are trusted professionals who are rated and reviewed by homeowners like you.|
Brighten Up Your Space
Whether you’re replacing older tile, carpet or laminate, brand new tile can help instantly update and brighten up any space, from the foyer and entryway to the kitchen and bath.
Trusted Tile Contractors
Our team consists of licensed Home Depot Installers who have passed background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We provide flexible financing options that will help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.
Tile Installation Services Offered in Sherbrooke
We offer the following tile installation services in Sherbrooke:
- Tile Floor Installation
- Tile Backsplash Installation
- Outdoor Tile Installation
- Shower Tile Installation
- Wall Tile Installation
- Ceramic Tile Installation
- Mosaic Tile Installation
- Natural Stone Tile Installation
- Porcelain Tile Installation
- Glass Tile Installation
The Home Depot Tile Installation Process
At The Home Depot Home Services, our tile installation process is designed to help you choose the ideal tile for your walls or floors, procure accurate measurements, and get professional installation done by a licensed and experienced tile setter. During your consultation, you'll select from a wide range of options that can fit any budget and style.
Whether you want to install trendy subway tile for your kitchen backsplash installation or a complex mosaic for your bathroom floor, our Sherbrooke tile installers are experienced and highly skilled for any job.
Your Free Virtual Consultation
- Use the online request form and our installer will reach out to you within 48 hours to set up a virtual consultation based on your availability
- An Installer will share a personalized visualizer tool to help you select the perfect flooring for your space
- They will provide a quote, discuss financing options (if needed), book your in-home or virtual measure appointment and collect a small deposit towards your flooring installation
In-Home or Virtual Measure
- An Installer will visit your home to get accurate measurements of your flooring and book your installation date
- If preferred, the Installer can schedule a virtual measure appointment and guide you through the process
- An Installer will return to complete your new flooring project
- Upon completion, the Installer will clean up the work area and perform a final inspection to ensure your satisfaction
tile installation Jobs Completed in Sherbrooke
Why should I choose tile for my floors and walls?
Durable and Waterproof
Great as flooring in high traffic areas and wet rooms. Repairs are also relatively quick and easy.
Easy to Clean, Allergen Free
Resists stains, odors, and won't trap allergens.
Endless Design Possibilities
Tiles come in many designs, shapes and sizes so you can use them for your floors, backsplash and walls.
Environmentally Friendly Life Cycle
Tile, especially ceramic and porcelain, are long-lasting and do not have to be replaced periodically if installed correctly, unlike other material like carpet or laminate flooring which must be replaced every so often.
Choosing The Home Depot Home Services means hiring skilled tile contractors for your project. They can help you select the ideal material and layout for your room and get things done in no time. Our tile installation service in Sherbrooke provides peace of mind, efficient installation and competitive pricing.
Schedule your free consultation with a Home Depot Tile Installer today!
Ideas & How-to
Choosing tile for a flooring project? Learn about different types of floor tiles, popular floor tile sizes, floor tile patterns & other floor tile tips.
Browse the floor tiles & wall tiles we offer at The Home Depot Canada and get ideas inspired by popular looks to inform your next tile installation project.
At The Home Depot Canada, you'll find tiles of all colours, shapes and sizes for your next project. Discover patterns like the basket weave style and herringbone tile pattern that you may want to consider for your project.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does tile installation take?
- Installing new tile is a multi-step process that typically takes 1-3 days, depending on the space and size of your project
How much is tile installation at The Home Depot?
- There are many factors that can impact your tile installation cost such as level of difficulty to install, as tighter spaces that have electrical or plumbing to work around will cost more, as will creating a pattern with tile. Removal of your old floors and subfloor leveling is also necessary. Ceramic and porcelain tiles are generally cheaper to install than natural stone tiles
Will the tile pattern affect my tile installation cost?
- Creating a tile pattern makes installation more difficult, which can result in a higher cost. Your Installer will provide you a quote before installation takes place
How do I know if I’m choosing the right type of tile?
- Tile is classified by hardness and durability for foot traffic, which is known as the PEI Rating. Most residential floors will need a 2 or 3 rating depending on the room and the amount of traffic. You will also want to learn how slip resistant your tile is, which is known as the Coefficient of Friction. On a scale of 1-10, a 10 will be the most slip resistant. Our professional tile installation service is here to help you make the right selection
What is the difference between porcelain tile and ceramic tile?
- Porcelain tile is denser and more durable than ceramic tile and often has a higher PEI Rating. Porcelain also absorbs less water, so it can be used in moisture prone rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens. Ceramic tile is softer than porcelain, which makes it easier to cut for installation and a great choice for projects on a tight budget
What is the difference between glazed and unglazed tile?
- Glazed tile has an additional layer of liquid glass applied to the top, making it more stain resistant. They also come in a larger variety of colors and styles compared to unglazed. Unglazed tiles are more slip and scratch resistant
Will installers remove my old tile for me?
- Yes, part of the installation process involves removing the old tile before installing the new one
Can you lay tile on top of tile?
- Tile should not go on top of existing floors, so removal of the old floor is necessary. Depending on the surface, levelling may be required before installation
Why is hiring a tile installer better than doing it yourself?
- Installing tile can seem like a simple DIY job, but laying tile well can be difficult and often requires a lot of pre-laying considerations like underlayment. It also requires you to ensure you have all the right materials and measurements, can prepare and apply thin-set mortar and apply grout, and overall, install tile the right way by following all the steps in order. Hiring a Home Depot Installer means getting your tile installation project done right, without needing to gather any materials nor understand the intricacies of your tile laying project