Shades, Shutters & Blinds Installation Services in Charlottetown
Recent SHADES SHUTTERS AND BLINDS INSTALLATION JOBS COMPLETED IN IN Charlottetown
Trust the professionals with our custom window shades, shutters and blinds installation service at The Home Depot Home Services.
Whether you're looking for a low-maintenance roller shade installation for your kitchen, or shutter installation to control the amount of light in your living room, our Charlottetown window covering installers are licensed and background-checked, delivering high-quality custom blinds, shades and shutters made with durable materials in a variety of designs to suit any style of home.
Conveniently located in Charlottetown, our store showcases a wide assortment of window covering installation options that can be brought to you at a FREE in-home or virtual consultation.
Connect with one of our trusted Home Depot Installers through our online request form and find out how we can help!
WHY CHOOSE THE HOME DEPOT
Available in a wide variety of styles, custom blinds, shades and shutters can really tie a room together. Get them installed by The Home Depot Canada with professional, insured installers and guaranteed results, all backed by a 1-year warranty.
Our team consists of licensed Home Depot Installers who have passed background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We provide flexible financing options that will help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.
The Home Depot Canada offers a custom blinds installation service that includes a design consultation, a first and second measure (before and after order), blinds installation, and a standard warranty (1-year labour).
Choosing custom blinds allows you to get the exact shades, shutters and blinds that you want for your windows in any style, material, color, and brand that suits your budget and home. With professional and trusted Installers and Design Consultants, you can rest assured that your new installation will be tailored to your needs.
WHAT TYPE OF WINDOW BLINDS, SHADES AND SHUTTERS DOES THE HOME DEPOT CANADA INSTALL?
We offer a variety of choices for your custom window covering installation service, including, but not limited to:
- Horizontal Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Roller Shades/Roller Blinds
- Faux Wood Blinds
- Wood Blinds
- Mini Blinds (Vinyl or Metal)
- Cellular Shades/Honeycomb Shades
- Zebra Blinds
- Paper Temporary Shades
- Roman Shades
- Outdoor Shades
- Panel-Track Blinds
HOW MUCH DO BLINDS COST TO INSTALL?
Several factors will impact the cost to install blinds. Factors you might want to consider when opting for our custom blinds, shades, shutters and installation service in Charlottetown include:
- Your Location: Custom blinds, shades and shutter installation costs may vary from one region to the next based on local material and distribution costs, as well as travel distance for the Installer. Custom blinds, shades and shutter installation costs may vary from one region to the next based on local material and distribution
- Type of Material: Blinds, shades and shutters are available in a full range of materials, from vinyl and aluminum budget blinds to fabric, bamboo and solid wood or faux wood blinds and shutters. Consider which materials are right for your window, your décor and your budget
- Time Required for Installation: The cost of labour will also depend on the amount of time required for your blinds installation. Jobs involving more and/or larger windows or a more complicated setup will require more labour
- "Smart” Upgrades: Some of the latest designs of custom blinds, shades and shutters can be operated remotely, timed to adjust automatically, or even controlled through your phone or smart home interface
Read our guide to learn more about blinds installation costs, as well as costs to install shutters and shades. As well, compare features to determine which window covering is best for your home.
AUTOMATED BLINDS INSTALLATION: A “SMART” SOLUTION FOR YOUR HOME
We offer automated blinds and other “smart” options for homes across Charlottetown and the surrounding PE. When planning your custom window blinds installation, you can consider investing in these options. Here's why:
- Improved Light Control and Comfort: Motorized blinds allow you not only to control them remotely, but also to program when they're open or closed. Decide how much sunlight you want to allow into your home and regulate temperature inside your home more easily
- Energy Savings: Automated blinds enables you to fine-tune your blinds with even greater precision, all through an app on your phone! Smart home systems can be equipped with sensors and timers to help adjust the position of your window coverings according to changes in light and temperature. Being able to optimize the amount of light and solar energy entering your home means your heating and cooling system doesn't have to work as hard – saving you both energy and money
- Convenience and Safety: With motorized blinds, you can do away with dangling cords and simply control everything remotely or from your phone. It also means removing a potential hazard in the home for children and pets
- Security and Privacy: Installing motorized blinds means being able to control your blinds remotely or time them to adjust themselves while you're away, which can help your home appear to passersby as if you're home when you're not
If you're inspired and ready to get your new automated blinds designed and installed by one of The Home Depot Canada's experienced professionals, get your FREE consultation today!
THE HOME DEPOT CUSTOM BLINDS, SHADES, AND SHUTTERS INSTALLATION PROCESS
Whether you're looking for roller shade installation, shutter installation, or anything in-between, our Charlottetown Home Depot Installers are experienced and highly skilled for the job. Our installation process is designed to help take you from start to finish, seamlessly.
SHADES SHUTTERS AND BLINDS INSTALLATION JOBS COMPLETED IN Charlottetown
WINDOW TREATMENT GUIDE
Learn about the types of blinds, shades and shutters we offer for our window covering installation service in Charlottetown, and what each of them offer in terms of privacy, light control, energy savings, and more.
Need more information? Get in touch with a Home Depot Associate for your custom blinds, shades and shutter needs in Charlottetown and Prince Edward Island.
Related Services in Charlottetown:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between blinds, shades and shutters?
- Blinds are typically slatted in design and made of harder materials like wood, faux-wood, aluminum, or vinyl
- Shades are usually made of softer materials such as fabrics and generally offer less control over light levels than blinds
- Shutters, like blinds, have a similar slatted construction; however, they are built in a solid frame and can’t be raised or lowered
How much does custom blinds installation cost in Charlottetown?
- The cost of your custom blinds, shades or shutters depends on several factors that are listed above
- Some of these include the type of blinds, your location, and whether you are looking for “smart” upgrades
How long will my custom blinds installation take?
- Once you’ve had your free consultation and window measurements have been recorded and confirmed, your blinds installation can be done in as little as two weeks
- Actual timelines may vary according to the Installer’s schedule and product availability
Why should I order custom blinds, shades, and shutters instead of buying them directly from the store?
- While we take pride in our wide selection for in-store purchase, choosing our custom blinds installation service offers a broader range of styles, colours, brands and materials
- Custom blinds, shades, and shutters are sized to fit your windows, tailored to match your budget and professionally installed to your satisfaction
Does The Home Depot install blinds, shades and shutters purchased in-store?
- You can speak with a Home Depot Associate to arrange installation for any blinds, shades or shutters purchased in our stores.
Are there any cordless or motorized custom blinds, shades and shutters available?
- The Home Depot carries several products that include cordless or motorized blinds installation options that are a safer choice for children and pets
Can I order custom blinds, shades and shutters that will help save on my energy bills?
- Available programmable and “smart” blinds allow you to control light levels in your home even when you’re not around, while other options can improve insulation around your windows
- Ask your in-home consultant about a variety of custom options to help keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter – The Home Depot strives to ensure you receive the best for your home
Does The Home Depot offer financing for custom blinds, shades and shutters installation?
- The Home Depot offers flexible financing at competitive rates, through The Home Depot Credit Card and The Home Depot Project Loan, to help you manage the cost of your custom blinds installation service.
Is there a difference between motorized blinds, automatic blinds and smart blinds?
- Motorized blinds are those that allow you to open and close your shutters and blinds remotely, at the push of a button
- Automatic blinds are motorized blinds that are programmable, able to be timed to adjust at set intervals during the day through a free app on your smartphone
- Smart blinds offer the most advanced functionality of the three automatic blinds options, allowing you to control your window coverings from your smartphone or smart phone hub