Carpet Cleaning Services in Sarnia
Recent professional carpet cleaning jobs completed in Sarnia
Trust the professionals with affordable Professional Carpet Cleaning services from The Home Depot Home Services. Our Installers are licensed and background-checked, delivering a thorough and complete cleaning that refreshes your home while extending the life of your carpets and rugs.
Looking for a reliable, professional carpet cleaning service near you?
Spruce up your home with carpet cleaning services from The Home Depot Home Services. Our Sarnia contractors are licensed and background-checked, delivering a thorough and complete cleaning that refreshes your home while extending the life of your carpets and rugs.
The Home Depot provides a comprehensive carpet cleaning service that delivers results. Connect with us through our online request form and find out how we can help!
Why Choose the Home Depot
With a cleaning from our insured contractors, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our professional carpet cleaners use the best equipment, eco-friendly cleaning products and guarantee a cleaning that won't void your existing warranty.
Cleaning Made Easy
Our team consists of qualified Home Depot contractors who have passed mandatory background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We offer a wide range of affordable financing options to help keep your project on budget, including The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.
The Home Depot Carpet Cleaning Process
Whether you are looking for a deep clean to remove germs and other pollutants or want to get rid of stains, you can rely on our experienced and highly-skilled carpet cleaning contractors in Sarnia.
Our process, from consultation to post-cleaning inspection, is designed to restore your carpets and rugs to their full potential.
Free Phone Consultation
Request a consultation during business hours and a Home Depot associate will call you within 1 hour
Professional Carpet Cleaning
professional carpet cleaning Jobs Completed in Sarnia
Looking for new carpet?Shop Carpet & Carpet Tile
Carpet Cleaning Services Offered in Sarnia
From procurement to cleaning and post-treatment inspection, we guarantee results and your satisfaction.
We offer professional area rug cleaning, covering Persian rug cleaning and wool rug cleaning under this service. The cost for rug cleaning depends on the size and material of the rug, and the amount of cleaning required, among other factors.
Rug cleaning is usually completed on-site; however, in select markets, your rug can be taken away to be cleaned off-site. An estimate for rug cleaning will be provided to you over the phone, before any services are to be scheduled.
Deep Carpet Cleaning & Carpet Stain Removal
Get your carpet cleaned thoroughly with our high-temperature, truck mounted, steam-cleaning method. Heating water temperatures up to 110 degrees Celsius reduces the need for harsh chemicals and allows for quicker drying times and residue-free carpets.
This high-temperature, deep carpet cleaning method also removes carpet stains more effectively than other methods and tackles any issues with carpet odor removal.
If you struggle with pet stain removal or other common carpet stains, our carpet cleaning professionals are experienced in spot cleaning and treating difficult stains. Spot cleaning of stains is included as a pre-treatment in our professional carpet cleaning packages.
Our professional carpet cleaning services in Sarnia includes the following:
✔ Free Consultation: A free phone or email consultation with a Home Depot associate.
✔ Professional Expertise: Our trusted team performs professional services that meet your needs and get the job done right.
✔ No Hidden Fees: An on-the-spot quote that includes all cleaning and service costs upfront.
✔ Flexible Financing: We provide affordable financing options with exclusive offers for just about any budget.
✔ Guaranteed Results: Our high-temperature, steam-cleaning method offers deep cleaning, stain and odour removal and lasting results.
Discuss pricing with a Home Depot associate and get the best carpet cleaning service for your home!
Carpet Cleaning Costs
Carpet cleaning prices are determined by square footage, number of rooms and soil level. The cost can range from $119 for up to 500 square feet, to $199 for up to 1,300 square feet, plus applicable taxes. Stairs are priced at $3 per step.
The Home Depot has packages available starting at $119 for two rooms and a hallway (maximum 200 square feet per room), and there are no hidden charges.
Max. 200 sq. ft per room and 100 sq. ft for a hall*
2 rooms and a hall
3 rooms and a hall
4 rooms and a hall
5 rooms and a hall
6 rooms and a hall
*Figure presented is for illustrative purposes only, and does not include applicable taxes or additional charges, where deemed necessary, for furniture removal or spot treatments requested outside the basic cleaning packages. Actual service price at time of purchase may vary. Stairs will be cleaned, upon request, for an additional charge of $3.00 per step.
What Type of Carpets Do the Home Depot Clean?
Our contractors will clean all types of carpet, from nylon and polyester, to olefin, wool and triexta.
Berber Carpet (Loop Carpet)
Looped pile Berber carpet is one of the most popular types of carpeting for all areas of the home. It is generally light in color over with specks of dark color, woven with a loop pile that is uncut. Similarly, level loop carpet is characterized by loops that are all the same height.
Pattern Carpet (Cut & Loop Carpet)
Pattern carpet, or Cut and loop carpet, has a distinct textural element and does not have a level finish, unlike loop carpet.
Frieze Carpet (Twist Carpet)
Frieze carpet has tightly twisted fibres to give it durability and versatility. It traditionally comes in two types – higher quality types made of nylon or wool, and others made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
Texture Carpet (Cut & Pile Carpet)
Cut pile carpeting has the ends of the carpet fibre exposed, while texture cut pile carpeting has a velvety cut pile of looped fibres that have been sheared so they stand straight. Both have a soft hand quality that hides footprints and vacuum tracks.
Please note that some materials, such as high pile carpets, may collect dirt more easily and require more frequent cleaning than low-pile or medium-pile carpets. As well, the results of your cleaning, stain removal and dry times may vary slightly according to the material or texture of your carpet. For instance, synthetic materials such as nylon, olefin, polyester and triextra, tend to be more moisture and stain resistant than natural materials such as wool.
Not sure what kind of carpet you have? Browse The Home Depot's "Types of Carpet" buying guide for help.
Schedule your free phone or email consultation with a Home Depot Installer right now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to move all my furniture?
- For any carpet under your furniture that needs to be treated, our contractors can move any furniture that is reasonable for one person to move, free of charge. Large, heavy, or antique furniture, such as china cabinets, pianos, entertainment systems, beds, or furniture containing fragile or delicate items, will need to be moved prior to the contractors’ arrival if you would like the carpet underneath them to be cleaned
How much does professional carpet cleaning cost in Sarnia?
- The average cost of professional carpet cleaning in Sarnia averages between $119 - $219. The cost for carpet cleaning will depend on the number of rooms, stairs or square footage covered. Packages start at $119 for two rooms and a hall (max. 200 square feet) and include no hidden charges. An estimate for your carpet cleaning services will be provided to you by phone before any services are to be scheduled. All carpet cleaning packages include stain pre-treatment, where necessary, for no extra cost.
Is it necessary to get carpet cleaning done professionally?
- Hiring a Home Depot Installer means a more thorough job using professional cleaning equipment, delivering superior results in tougher-to-clean situations. Improper cleaning methods can damage your carpet and ultimately add to its wear and tear
Why is it important to get my carpet cleaned regularly?
- Routine professional carpet cleanings are important in keeping your environment hygienic and your home healthy. Carpets can accumulate dust mites and other bacteria, which can harm the health of those who live in your home.
Why is hot water extraction the best method for carpet cleaning?
- Carpet and rug manufacturers only recognize professional hot water extraction as a method of cleaning to maintain the carpet’s warranty. It is also the best and most powerful carpet cleaning method that penetrates deeper into your carpets to removes stains and debris more rigorously
How often should I get my carpets professionally cleaned?
- It is usually recommended by carpet and rug manufacturers to schedule professional carpet cleaning every 12-24 months to maintain the carpet’s warranty. Doing so can ensure a cleaner, more hygienic household and extend the life of your carpet. Check your carpet’s warranty to confirm the required frequency of cleaning
What method of carpet cleaning does The Home Depot use?
- We use a high-temperature, truck mounted, steam-cleaning method. By heating water temperatures up to 110 degrees Celsius, our Installers can deliver a thorough, deep carpet cleaning often without the use of chemicals
What type of cleaning solutions are involved in the cleaning process?
- Our carpet cleaners use cleaning products that are environmentally responsible and child- and pet-friendly, wherever possible. By cleaning carpets with water at a higher temperature, our team doesn’t need to use as many deep carpet cleaning solutions in order to clean carpet stains, ensure most carpet odor removal and obtain great results
How long does it take for the carpet to dry?
- There are many variables when it comes to drying time after professional carpet cleaning, such as soiling conditions, environment and air movement.. On average, drying times are usually 2-8 hours but may be affected by site conditions
How long does carpet cleaning take?
- The amount of time it takes for your carpet cleaning service depends on many variables. It can depend on how much furniture is required to be moved, the soil level of your carpet, the square footage of the area you want cleaned, and if any additional services are being performed.
Why is truck-mounted carpet cleaning better?
- Higher temperatures – more intense cleaning that removes dirt and debris and breaks down any residues in the carpet fibers. More power – allows the steam and hot water to penetrate on a deeper level, as well as any other cleaning solutions. Greater suction – removes all liquids and residue left over in your carpets after the cleaning process. Faster and more thorough cleaning – less need to go over sections of the carpet multiple times, decreasing risk of damage and wear from the cleaning process.
Related Services in Sarnia: