Shades, Shutters & Blinds Installation Services in Orleans
Recent shades shutters and blinds installation jobs completed in Orleans
About Custom Blinds Installation Services
Get stylish, new cordless blinds, shades, or shutters customized and installed professionally by The Home Depot in Orleans. Enjoy competitive pricing, flexible financing, and exceptional warranties with your new custom blinds, all backed by our 1-year guarantee. Request a free consultation with a design expert and find out how our custom blinds installation service can help you.
What is included in Orleans custom window blinds installation from The Home Depot?
- Customized Solutions. The possibilities are limitless! Our Design Consultant will help you choose the style, material, colour and features best suited for your new blinds, shades, or shutters.
- Trusted Installers. From expert window measurements to site clean up, your custom window blinds installation is in the hands of professional, licensed installers who have passed mandatory background checks.
- Everyday Value Pricing. Take advantage of competitive pricing with our extensive range of window treatment options to suit any budget.
- Warranty. Enjoy extended protection for your new custom blinds with unbeatable product warranties and our 1-year labour guarantee for added peace of mind.
- Best Brands. We offer window covering solutions using popular brands like Levolor, Bali and Maxxmar so you can be assured about style, reliability and service.
Choosing the Right Window Blinds
Create a new and unique look for your home, add extra privacy and help regulate indoor temperatures with new blinds from The Home Depot Canada. We have the right blind or shade to fit any style and need, with professional installation services to get the job done right.Blinds, shades, or shutters - which one best serves your needs? When planning your custom window blinds installation, here are 6 important considerations to keep in mind:
Style & Aesthetics
Custom window treatments can enhance your existing décor with colour and bold lines or add curb appeal to your home’s exterior. Explore your options with an expert during your free consultation.
Best Suited For:
- Rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Bay Window upgrades
- Kitchen upgrades
- Dining Rooms with windows facing a Deck or Patio
- Rooms exposed to natural sunlight year-round
Improved Light Control and Comfort
Zebra blinds, smart blinds, panel track blinds, roman shades, cellular shades, vertical or horizontal blinds can be installed to provide flexible control of your thermal comfort, as well as improved light filtration.
Best Suited For:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Windows facing the sun
- Windows facing street traffic
- Rooms featuring patio or balcony access
Reduce energy costs and improve your thermal comfort year-round with smart blinds, cordless cellular shades or vertical blinds installed to filter out harmful UV rays.
Best Suited For:
- Bedrooms with large windows facing a balcony
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Large casement windows
Ease of Maintenance
Durable, premium faux wood blinds, vinyl blinds (PVC), and anti-static polyester fabric blinds require minimal maintenance.
Best Suited For:
- Any room of the home
- Ease of maintenance
Security and Privacy
For complete privacy and added style, custom panel blinds, roller shades, or exterior window shutters can be installed. Vertical or horizontal blinds also feature tilting slats for added light filtration indoors.
Best Suited For:
- Large bedroom windows
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Bay windows facing street traffic or exposed to natural light
- Bathroom casement windows
Choose vertical, horizontal or zebra blinds in premium wood, faux wood vinyl, or paper, expertly measured and customized for your home by authorized installers from The Home Depot.
Secure, durable, and easy to use, cordless, motorized blinds can be customized and installed in a style that best suits your décor. Speak with a design consultant about the possibilities.
Get new roller shades measured and customized for any room you like. Explore a wide array of colours and styles during your free consultation, then get it installed professionally – backed by our 1-year labour guarantee.
Add more privacy and curb appeal to exterior windows with window shutters in wood, vinyl, or composite. Your window shutters installer can advise you on the best options for style and durability.
We offer a variety of choices for your custom window covering installation service, including, but not limited to:
- Horizontal Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Roller Shades/Roller Blinds
- Faux Wood Blinds
- Wood Blinds
- Mini Blinds (Vinyl or Metal)
- Cellular Shades/Honeycomb Shades
- Zebra Blinds
- Paper Temporary Shades
- Roman Shades
- Outdoor Shades
- Panel-Track Blinds
Some of the most popular trends in window covering installation are:
Cellular shades are constructed of high-quality fabrics featured in a wide range of beautiful colours to compliment any décor. Their honeycomb cell design (single or double cell) optimizes energy efficiency and are easily adjusted to filter or block natural light as desired for year-round comfort.
Stylish and durable, cordless zebra shades are a popular window treatment for homeowners who want more privacy, light filtration, and improved insulation. Their sheer construction filters natural light without blocking your view of the outside.
Choose roller shades or blinds for a stylish, economic window covering that offers complete privacy and ease of use. Available in a wide range of colourful fade-resistant fabrics, cordless roller shades or blinds can be customized for any décor or window size.
Custom Window Blinds Installation Process
Why Choose The Home Depot?
Available in a wide variety of styles, custom blinds, shades and shutters can really tie a room together. Get them installed by The Home Depot Canada with professional, insured installers and guaranteed results, all backed by a 1-year warranty.
Our team consists of licensed Home Depot Installers who have passed background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We provide flexible financing options that will help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.Learn More
How Much Do Blinds Cost to Install?
In Canada, the average cost per residence including blinds and installation is $1,995 for seven windows (included: one patio door, four medium and two small size windows and installation), tax excluded. The average cost to install custom blinds, including materials, is $265 per job. Labour can range from $145 to $500 total, while the cost of your custom blinds can range from $45 per window, up to $1,200 for premium motorized blinds. The exact cost will depend on the type of blinds chosen, window size, shape and features.
Several factors will impact the cost to install blinds. Factors you might want to consider when opting for our custom blinds, shades, shutters and installation service in Orleans include:
Custom blinds, shades and shutter installation costs may vary from one region to the next based on local material and distribution costs, as well as travel distance for the Installer. Custom blinds, shades and shutter installation costs may vary from one region to the next based on local material and distribution.
Type of Material:
Blinds, shades and shutters are available in a full range of materials, from vinyl and aluminum budget blinds to fabric, bamboo and solid wood or faux wood blinds and shutters. Consider which materials are right for your window, your décor and your budget.
Time Required for Installation:
The cost of labour will also depend on the amount of time required for your blinds installation. Jobs involving more and/or larger windows or a more complicated setup will require more labour.
Some of the latest designs of custom blinds, shades and shutters can be operated remotely, timed to adjust automatically, or even controlled through your phone or smart home interface.
Read our guide to learn more about blinds installation costs, as well as costs to install shutters and shades. As well, compare features to determine which window covering is best for your home.
shades shutters & blinds installation Jobs Completed in Orleans
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between blinds, shades and shutters?
- Blinds are typically slatted in design and made of harder materials like wood, faux-wood, aluminum, or vinyl
- Shades are usually made of softer materials such as fabrics and generally offer less control over light levels than blinds
- Shutters, like blinds, have a similar slatted construction; however, they are built in a solid frame and can’t be raised or lowered
Is there a difference between motorized blinds, automatic blinds and smart blinds?
- Motorized blinds are those that allow you to open and close your shutters and blinds remotely, at the push of a button
- Automatic blinds are motorized blinds that are programmable, able to be timed to adjust at set intervals during the day through a free app on your smartphone
- Smart blinds offer the most advanced functionality of the three automatic blinds options, allowing you to control your window coverings from your smartphone or smart phone hub
Why should I order custom blinds, shades, and shutters instead of buying them directly from the store?
- While we take pride in our wide selection for in-store purchase, choosing our custom window blinds installation service offers a broader range of styles, colours, brands and materials
- Custom blinds, shades, and shutters are sized to fit your windows, tailored to match your budget and professionally installed to your satisfaction
Does The Home Depot sell any cordless or motorized blinds, shades and shutters?
- Yes. The Home Depot carries several products that include cordless or motorized blinds installation options that are a safer choice for children and pets
Can I order custom blinds, shades and shutters that will help save on my energy bills?
- Available programmable and smart blinds allow you to control light levels in your home even when you’re not around, while other options can improve insulation around your windows
- Ask your in-home consultant about a variety of custom options to help keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter – The Home Depot strives to ensure you receive the best for your home
How much does custom window blinds installation cost in Orleans?
- The cost of your custom blinds, shades or shutters in Orleans depends on several factors. Some of these include the type of window blinds, your location, and whether you are looking for “smart” upgrades.
- In Canada, the average cost per residence including blinds and installation is $1,995 for seven windows (included: one patio door, four medium and two small size windows and installation), tax excluded.
Does The Home Depot offer financing for custom blinds, shades and shutters installation?
- The Home Depot offers flexible financing at competitive rates, through The Home Depot Credit Card and The Home Depot Project Loan, to help you manage the cost of your custom blinds installation service.
Does The Home Depot install blinds, shades and shutters purchased in-store?
- You can speak with a Home Depot Associate to arrange installation for any blinds, shades or shutters purchased in our stores.
How long will my custom window blinds installation take?
- Once you’ve had your free consultation and window measurements have been recorded and confirmed, your blinds installation can be done in as little as two weeks
- Actual timelines may vary according to the Installer’s schedule and product availability
2121 10th Line Orleans, ON K4A 4C5
Store: 613-590-2030 Tool Rental: 613-590-2031 Pro Desk: 613-590-2046