Home Services in Lloydminster
Featured Services in Lloydminster
- Appliance Installation
- Cabinet Refacing
- Carpet Installation
- Countertop Installation
- Deck Builder and Fence Installation
- Door Installation
- Flooring Installation
- Garage Door and Opener Installation
- HVAC Services
- Handiwork Services
- Insulation Installation
- Electrical Services
- Painting Services
- Plumbing Services
- Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Shades, Shutters and Blinds Installation
- Tile Installation
- Water Heater Installation
- Window Installation
- See More Home Services
What is Home Services?
The Home Depot Home Services has been helping Canadians with their home renovation, installation and home repair projects in Canada since 1994. Currently we offer more than 150 home improvement services. We work with licensed and insured local contractors from various trades to support all your home renovation needs. Now you can easily find a trusted installer, contractor, or handyman for your next project! All you need to do is choose a service and submit a request for a free quote or consultation.
We serve the Lloydminster community with a variety of Home Services.
Benefits of Using Home Depot Installers
For renovations, remodelling, or installations, we offer flexible financing solutions to help you manage unexpected changes to your budget or timeline.
Our local contractors and installers are licensed professionals who have passed background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
Your installation, renovation or repairs are protected by a one-year parts and labour warranty. Optional extended coverage for select products is also available.
Most Popular Services in Lloydminster
We’ve done a variety of home renovation, installation and home repair services in Lloydminster. From small home repairs to major renovations, our Home Services connects you with qualified professionals you can trust to deliver exceptional results. Choose from one of our most popular Home Services in Lloydminster and submit your request online. A licensed contractor or installer will contact you within 24hrs to discuss your home remodeling project, home maintenance or installation needs in detail.
Garage Doors & Openers
How It Works
Choose A Service
Submit Your Request
Schedule Your Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
What services does the Home Depot Offer in Lloydminster?
The Home Depot offers more than 150 home improvement services for you to choose from. View a full list of our services here
Does The Home Depot offer financing for home renovation projects in Lloydminster?
Services provided by Home Depot installers do have financing options to help you with your renovations. This is done via credit services. You can apply to our Credit Services for one of the following:
- THD Consumer Credit Card
- THD VISA Project Loan Card
- THD Commercial Revolving Credit Card
- THD Commercial Account
What is the cost for Home Services?
The cost for renovations, installation and repairs services in Lloydminster can vary depending on the type of service, materials and demand. You will be provided with an exact quotation for free based on the specifications of your project.
Do I have to purchase from The Home Depot to use Home Services?
Some Installation Services are available exclusively for products purchased at The Home Depot. However, many of our services in Lloydminster (e.g. painting, HVAC repair, plumbing, electrical repair) do not require a purchase from The Home Depot.
What is a Home Depot Installer?
A Home Depot Installer is a licensed and insured contractor who represents The Home Depot. They are equipped with Home Depot identification which confirms their credentials. If they do not have The Home Depot identification, they are not an official Home Depot Installer.
Is my installation from The Home Depot covered by a warranty?
Yes. Your installation is backed by The Home Depot Guarantee for one year.
Who do I report a problem to if I am not satisfied with my Home Services?
Our customer support is available to review your order status and resolve issues with your installation. You can call, text, or Live Chat with a Home Depot Associate.
Click on a service below to learn more or submit a request for a quote.
Explore More Home Services
Need help with a project? Explore our list of available Local Pros.
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Ceiling Fan Repair
- Electrical Baseboard Installation
- Electrical Panel Installation
- Electrical Panel Upgrade & Repair
- Electrical Wiring Upgrade & Installation
- Holiday Light Install-Advance
- LED Interior Light Conversion
- Light Fixture Installation
- Light Switch Installation
- Outdoor Lighting Installation
- Outlet Installation
- Outlet Repair
- Smart Home Solutions
- Spa Panel Installation & Repair
- Bathtub & Shower Re-caulking
- Ceiling Patching
- Central Vacuum Installation
- Drywall Patching
- Exterior Vent Replacement
- Furniture Assembly
- Gate Repair
- Hang Shelving
- Interior Door Installation
- Mailbox & Mailbox Post Installation
- Pet Door Installation
- Picture & Mirror Hanging Service
- Plaster Wall Patching
- Playground Equipment Assembly
- Television Mounting
- Window AC Installation
- Artificial Grass
- Artificial Turf Installation
- Deck Railing Installation
- Decorative Rock Placement & Removal
- Drip Irrigation System Installation
- Garden & Garden Bed Installation
- Gravel & Loose Fill Installation
- Lawn Aeration & Seeding
- Lawn Mowing & Leaf Blowing
- Mailbox & Mailbox Post Installation
- On-site ready-mix concrete
- Pond & Water Fountain Installation
- Retaining Walls, Walkways & Edging
- Snow Removal
- Sod & Mulch Installation
- Sprinkler System Installation & Repair
- Tree & Shrub Planting & Removal
- Yard Cleaning